Transitioning back to in-person sessions – Miad Event Planning
We successfully helped many trusts pivot to a virtual space during the last two years, but we are excited that several trusts have approached us to plan face-to-face programmes again. Doctors will once again be able to gain a great deal of value from in-person sessions.
If you plan on switching back to face-to-face programmes, we can help deliver larger scale SAS events for trusts and regions from the initial planning stages to delivery. We would work with you to create a bespoke day dedicated to providing the best development opportunity for your SAS doctors.
If you would like a brief overview of how Miad can help you transition back to in-person events, check out the video below:
We appreciate that time and resources can be challenging to find, so what we provide is:
- Marketing materials for advertising to your doctors
- The creation of a theme/topic for the day
- Sourcing of external speakers along with Miad facilitators
- Booking management
- Administration of the event
- Full technical support if virtual or onsite support on the day if face-to-face
- Evaluation and collation of feedback
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any more questions!