- Published: Wednesday, 17 May 2017 11:28
Upcoming Revalidation Managers’ Event
We have had a fantastic response and now only have a few places left, and with external speakers from NHS England, the GMC, NCAS and International SOS as well, as it’s going to be a really packed and informative day. We have delegates attending from all across the country, and from both the NHS and Independent sector, so a good mixture of knowledge, and a great chance to network with colleagues.
The outline of the day has been created based on current and upcoming issues that will affect organisations across the board, and the main objectives are as follows:
- The opportunity to update your knowledge on medical revalidation and the RO Regulations
- To discuss what has been learnt during the first revalidation cycle and what this means for us as part of the Revalidation Team
- To hear from others how revalidation has helped their organisation and examples of good practice
- To address boundaries of roles as part of a medical revalidation team and understanding when concerns need to be escalated
- To review the Pearson Report (GMC, 2017) and address how the process can become less burdensome and bureaucratic for doctors
- To understand how the new data protection law (2018) will affect revalidation
- To understand the importance of information flow and implementing NHS England guidelines
We look forward to seeing you there, and will certainly post the feedback and some photos of the day after the event.