If you would like more information on this service please make an enquiry and one of our team members will be happy to answer any of your questions.Enquire now
For direct access to current and popular guidance please click below.Visit now
Miad Healthcare offers an external, quality assured appraisal service for GMC revalidation.
- High quality comprehensive face-to-face appraisals
- Experienced and specialised, quality assured appraisers
- 1:1 support and coaching service
- Training through CPD accredited workshops and eLearning
- Professional and friendly administration support of processes and documentation
- Access to a quality assured Appraisal and revalidation tool
- Facilitators available for UK and overseas doctors
- Suitable for Consultants, Senior Doctors, Independent Doctors
Contact us to find out more about independent appraisals.
- Interesting and varied work to broaden your experience across disciplines
- Become part of a training organisation that trains and cares for its people
- Ongoing 1:1 coaching for appraisers
- Six monthly opportunity for feedback to help you grow and develop your skills
- Continuing mentoring support and training
- Remuneration per appraisal including travel expenses
Contact us to find out more about becoming an appraiser
About Miad Healthcare
Our unique blend of experience, skills and enthusiasm helps us to deliver a supportive and efficient appraisal service.
- The only independent non-NHS organisation appointed to deliver Responsible Officer training
- 25 years of delivering high quality, cost effective medical education and appraisals
- In-house Medical Director to provide regulatory guidance and specialised appraisals
- Independent annual quality reviews of our appraisal process
- Using regular feedback we strive to constantly improve our service
Contact us to find out more about becoming an appraiser with Miad Healthcare
Miad Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced appraisers. If you are interested in becoming part of our team and receiving ongoing training and coaching from a leading training organisation, Miad Healthcare would love to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of being an appraiser
- Motivated, enthusiastic, a positive role model
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt behaviour
- Good negotiation, coaching and listening skills
- Adequate IT skills
- A license to practise and indemnity insurance for appraisals are essential
- Able to work on a contractual basis
If you’d like to find out more about becoming an appraiser with Miad Healthcare, you can request the full Medical Appraiser job description here